I do like a good sale rummage.
Indeed here is a rather lovely grab bag of pretties I might be able to tempt you with. (If only I were paid commission). A delicious variety of stores have just started their sales. Although I will warn you now I have not added prices so be warned some of these bad boys are rather pricey!
So what will you be buying?
I do rather love NAP. Here are my top picks. Although I could have been adding things forever. Particularly Lanvin tops, more Vionnet dresses and one very special Emma Cook dress that I want want want! And I haven’t even touched the shoes or the jewellery!
1. Lanvin feather dress. Because who wouldn’t want to be a Lanvin bride?
2. Lanvin dress. I remember seeing this dress at a NAP event many years ago now. I adored it then and I adore it now!
3. Antonio Berardi sequinned silk-chiffon dress. The perfect excuse to show of your shoes!
4. Victoria, Victoria Beckham. I imagine this will sell out far too quickly. Oh the cats!
5. Amanda Wakeley silk gown.
6. Erdem. So I can buy the real thing!
7. Marni. I love this dress. It’s actually from the Outnet so don’t forget to have a peek there too!
8. Vionnett draped gown.
9. Chloe Skirt – oo the perfect guest skirt?
10. Prabal Gurung silk dress. So cute also perhaps for a guest?
11. Vivienne Westwood Gold Label. Not a white dress kinda gal. How about this with it’s delicious iconic neckline and sweet train.
Perhaps my favourite?
Ell and Cee.
They are have a week flash sale which started yesterday and everything (I think) is 25% off with the code 25love.
Here are just two of my favourites. Certainly not just for your wedding night. Although I think I could have added anything from their website and still been happy. Now how to show this post to Bean?!
For relaxing rather decadently by the pool. The Luxe Gold Tunic is rather nice!
Whilst they always seem to be having a sale and I do think their wares are ridiculously priced more often than not there are still bargains to be had.
Here is an example of the overpriced (I think) but I would still love to see it on my wrist!
Cute. Do I need to say more?
Get on my feet now please.
Would you wear a statement necklace with your wedding dress?
Now perhaps I need to look at something that isn’t a dress. My eyes are tired!
Where are your go to sale places?